Please email all updates to email@example.com
Active Region (state is in RED with a purple dot noting the location of the group)
San Francisco Bay
Bay Area Cantors Association (Tampa)
Florida Association of Cantors and Soloists/FOCUS (South Florida)
Greater Atlanta Reform Clergy/GARC
Reform Cantors of Chicago/RCC
- Next meeting is next Wednesday, January 17, 10am-12noon.Thank you Susie for hosting at Beth Emet, 1224 Dempster Street, Evanston, IL. Please RSVP to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb. 21 – RCC Community Service Project (Details TBA)
- March 21- RCC meeting
- April 18- RCC meeting
- May 16- RCC Community Service Project (Details TBA)
Michigan Board of Cantors
Circle of Jewish Music (St. Louis)
New Jersey Cantors Concert Ensemble/NJCCE
- Just one week remains to RSVP by January 15 for the Cantors Assembly New Jersey Region Winter Yom Iyun: Israel 70: Teachings Our Kids Through Music, to be held Wednesday morning, January 24, 2018 at Ohr Kodesh-The Summit Jewish Community Center, 67 Kent Place Blvd, Summit NJ.
- Scholar-in-Residence Sam Levine, Music Educator at The Solomon Schechter School of Greater Monmouth Cty, will present 3 sample lessons, designed for students PreK through 8th grade, using both new and long-established material. Bring your guitar!
Kol Chazzanim (Westchester)
DC Metro Reform Area Cantors
Cantors of Wisconsin/COW
States in WHITE have multiple cantors but no identified active region activity
States in YELLOW have cantors but they are isolated from their colleagues
States in BLACK have no active cantors at this time